Tuesday 10 July 2012

RMD replies Linda Ikeji


Popular Nigerian actor and commissioner for Arts and Culture in Delta state Richard Mofe Damijo is not happy with Linda Ikeji.



The blogger of the famous Linda Ikeji blog made comments that has caused RMD to be displeased. RMD in a reaction to a story on her blog wrote in the social media site, Twitter:


“It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I have received I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people." he wrote.


The blogger while talking about RMD on her blog mentioned that he had acquired a house worth 250 million naira, Ikeji wrote: “The actor was born July 6th 1961. Wishing him many more beautiful years ahead. Meanwhile the actor has acquired a palatial home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State, where he is the Commissioner for Arts and Culture”.


culled from Business Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment