Friday 6 July 2012

Obama trully the anti-christ?


I happened to have a discussion with someone the other day and he made startling comments and revelations about President Obama and about him being the anti-Christ.

Broadcasts about the issue have been going round BBM (black berry messenger) alluding to such facts also..

He claimed that the medical bill that Obama proposed, (one of the few bills proposed by this administration that was passed) which allows a chip to be inserted in the finger of US citizens who want to be covered by the public health care.


A woman writing in the US said.....

'A few days ago, my husband and I went to the post office to put up fliers on their community bulletin board. Our fliers are usually torn down, so we have to monitor them weekly. As I was putting one up a young man came over and we got to talking about the economy and how he was out of work and could not find any. The more we spoke the more I felt compelled to tell him I believed we would see the Lord return in our lifetime. We found out this man was a Christian and he mentioned very briefly that his wife had found on the web that human micro-chipping is right around the corner.

I had forgotten this conversation until a few days ago. When I remembered I started researching it and found out that it was not only true, but the microchip was incorporated in our last health care bill covertly. The process as stated in the bill will begin in "December of 2012". This new law requires an RFID (radio frequency identification) chip implanted in all US citizens. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. No US citizen will be allowed in or out of our country without it. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by "March 23 2013" we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath the skin. Testing has begun with implanting under the skin of the hand. (I will send a PDF of the bill). Please note to look for "The National Registry" on about page 1000.

Revelation 13:16 ~ And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:17 ~ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 ~ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six'.

this made me begin to ponder on whether or not fanatics take this Christianity too far, far enough to instill fear in susceptible individuals....



what are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Well I agree with u to an extent on this one but until someone shows how Obama is connected to the number "six hundred threescore and six," I'll keep my finger crossed on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many stories abt d anti christ.assuming ds story is true, I wonder hw such a thing will work in nigeria.

    ReplyDelete